Health is wealth the same applies to any country understudy; a healthy country is a wealthy country. Germany according to World Health Organization has a 77% health care system that was funded by the government and 23% was funded privately as of 2004. As of 2014 German rank 30th in the world in life expectancy (78 years for men). It also had a very low rate of infant mortality. As of 2015, Euro Health Consumer Index claimed that Germany had the most consumer-oriented and restriction-free health care system in the whole of Europe.

If you are looking to buy cooking utensils for your home in Germany, you should read about Cooking Life and other companies that sell kitchen products on reviewsbird.de. You will get to know the experience of other people in Germany that have patronized the stores and their experience. You will be able to patronize companies where their customers had positive experiences and avoid stores with negative reviews.

In the year 2017, Germany made it one of the healthiest healthcare providing system in the world with a kept record reserve of more than &18 billion. Since 2009, medical insurance had been a necessity in Germany, the Health Insurance providers even allow foreigners who come to study or work, partake in the Health Insurance program. Germany has a Universal Healthcare system which is a combination of statutory health insurance and private health insurance.

In 2010, the hard about $287.3 billion as the turnover of their health sector which is equivalent to 11.6% of gross domestic product (GDP). Dating back to history in 1883, Germany had the world’s oldest national social health insurance system. Compulsory health insurance was only for low-income workers and some particular government employees but it has been expanded to cover the great population of the country. Germany Health Insurance is offered three compulsory health benefits which are; Health insurance, Accident insurance and Long-term care insurance.

The accident insurance covers the risk of working accident for employees at the workplace while the long-term care insurance is shared half and half by the employer and the employee in situations whereby a person cannot manage their daily needs such as food, personal hygiene and apartment. The Health Insurance sector is divided into public health insurance and private health insurance. As of 2006, the public health system covered about 87.5% of persons while private insurance covered the remaining 12.5%.

The Coronavirus worldwide pandemic which broke out in 2019, made Germany record its first case in Munich on the 27 of January 2020. By the middle of February, Germany had had a rising number of recorded cases and after series of multiple cases, it recorded its first two deaths in Heinsberg and Essen. By March, six states in Germany were imposed in curfew while the other states outlawed physical contact from one house to another States prohibited physical contact from one household to another.

So far, it had recorded over 3.6 million cases while an estimate of 3.3 million have recovered and 87,128 deaths which makes a 2.4% fatality rate. Germany has a National Pandemic Plan that takes responsibilities and necessary measures in the case of a huge pandemic and their major objectives are to ensure the treatment of infected persons, upkeep essential public services, reduce the rate of mortality and morbidity and procure factual information for medical agencies, decision-makers, media and public.