Here’s how you can rethink your plate—the quick and healthy way: a fresh green salad and whole grain Arugula Salad Pizza all in one meal that you can whip up in 45 minutes. Now that’s quick and delicious eating for even the busiest night of your week! Plus, the whole family will love it. This delicious salad is plant-based (vegan), and filled with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, compliments of those veggie toppings. Use a pre-made pizza dough to get it done quickly. Or, create your own pizza dough if you have a bit more time.
Make up this delicious, healthy, plant-based Arugula Salad Pizza as a healthy meal-in-one in 45 minutes on your busiest night of the week.
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated whole grain pizza dough (vegan)*
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup (86 g) marinara sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup (112 g) shredded plant-based cheese
- 2 cups (62 g) baby arugula
- 1 1/2 cups (224 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 ripe medium avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup (31 g) pistachio kernels
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Roll out the pizza dough to fit a 14-inch pizza pan or pizza stone. Sprinkle the pan or stone with cornmeal and fit dough on top.
- Spread the marinara sauce onto the dough and sprinkle the oregano and plant-based cheese over it. Place the pan or stone in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the crust is golden and firm to the touch.
- At the last minute before serving, remove the crust from the oven and top with the arugula and baby spinach, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, and pistachios. The greens will wilt quickly.
- Drizzle with the vinegar and olive oil. Serve immediately.
*You can also make your own homemade pizza dough for this recipe. Check out the pizza dough recipe here for inspiration.
- Prep Time: 13 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 466 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 12 g
Keywords: vegan pizza, homemade vegan pizza, arugula salad, arugula salad pizza
I love to make this recipe in my Ooni pizza oven! Grab my code to get your own pizza oven.
For other plant-based pizza recipes, check out:
Potato Crust Pizza with Tempeh and Greens
Rainbow Veggie Pizza on Cornmeal Crust
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, click here.